I am an accredited member of the BACP and a Director and Senior Professional Member of the Association for Counselling & Therapy Online (ACTO). I have over twenty years’ experience in personal development with a background in management consultancy, coaching, training, teaching and therapy. I have a particular interest inworking with trauma and autistic people.
In addition to my private practice, I work with Employment Assistance Providers; Black Country Women's Aid; insurance companies and have previously worked for a national children’s charity as a therapist using child-led play in a local primary school.
I am a registered Data Controller (ICO #ZA545447), fully GDPR compliant and hold professional and public liability insurance.
- MSc Counselling Psychology (Keele University)
- Accredited Certificate in EMDR
- Diploma in CBT (University of Western Scotland)
- Certified Cyber Therapist (Institute of Online Therapy)
- Certificate in Couples Counselling
- NLP Master Practitioner
- UK College of Life Coaching Accredited Life Coach
- Diploma in Coaching for Business Performance and Course trainer (Newcastle College)
- PGCE Primary with QTS
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Practice)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision (University of Derby)
- Diploma in Online Supervision (OCST)
Recent Training Courses:
- Solution Focused Therapy (2020)
- Transactional Analysis TA101 (2019)
- Understanding Autism (Cache Level 2 - 2019)
- Safeguarding and Prevent (2019)
- UK Mental Health First Aid: Youth (2016)
- UK Mental Health First Aid: Adults (2015)
- Nature as Co Therapist (accredited by the BACP/ Keele University)
- Domestic and Sexual Violence and Abuse Awareness (Black Country Women’s Aid)
As an accredited member of the BACP I adhere to their code of ethics and guidelines for working online, and have regular professional clinical supervision.