Coaching is based on a methodical system, where the coach helps the client recognise and break through the blocks hindering personal and professional growth at work, working in a non-judgmental and impartial way. Basically I will:
Listen - Evoke - Clarify - Discuss - Support
- Would you like someone to talk to and clarify things in your own mind?
- How would you make your life more fulfilling?
- How well are you getting your message heard?
- Do you need a fresh perspective?
- What's the biggest opportunity you are not taking right now?
- Do you feel like you are treading water?
- Do you want an objective viewpoint?
- Are you performing at your peak?
- Are all areas of your life in harmony...?
A confidential dialogue would take place between us within a productive, results-driven environment. My aim is to support your creativity and enhance your skills.
I am trained in and incorporate NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) into my coaching. The Association of NLP describes this well as:
"NLP has been around since 1970's when its co-founders, Richard Bandler and John Grinder first modelled other therapists. NLP is frequently known as the "user’s manual for your mind" and studying NLP gives us insights into how our thinking patterns can affect every aspect of our lives. It looks at the way in which we think and process our thoughts (Neuro), the language patterns we use (Linguistic) and our behaviours (Programming) and how these interact to have a positive (or negative) effect on us as individuals. NLP is a collection of a wide range of methods and models which create an understanding of thought process and behaviour. Understanding these techniques can bring about a positive change in you and others." Click Here to see more.
Coaching can be useful for:
- Career progression and change (including being supported during a recruitment process)
- Executives/ leadership skills
- Decision making
- Understanding strenths and weaknesses
- Work-life balance
- Self esteem
- Stress management
- Conflict management
I also work within organisations on change management programmes providing consultancy, coaching or therapy. Please contact me to discuss your needs.